This policy was updated on the 5th September 2018.
For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, your data controller is: Greenbank Holidays Ltd, trading as Eurocamp and Al Fresco Holidays.
By using our services (including applying for a job, joining our social network groups or downloading any of our apps) you acknowledge that we can collect and use your information as described in this Policy. Protecting your privacy is extremely important to us and we aim to be as clear as possible about how your information is used. If you have any questions about this, or wish to withdraw your consent at any time, contact us using the details in the section: Data Protection and Your Privacy.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or on 0044 1606 787 522.
Data Protection and Your Privacy
Data Security: While the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us via the Internet, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your information, to prevent unauthorised access or any loss of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity from you before we can discuss your account details or other queries.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone and (where you have chosen a password) to create a strong password that cannot be easily identified.
Eurocamp and Al Fresco and all 3rd parties where your information is shared will take full responsibility for ensuring that the most appropriate security measures are in place to protect your information.
Data Storage: Eurocamp and Al Fresco will store and use your information for a set period. Eurocamp and Al Fresco will cease to use your information for talent pool purposes 6 months from the point of application for employment. At this point, your information is then anonymised and only used for analysis. Your candidate account will cease 13 months from your last use. Eurocamp and Al Fresco will cease to use your information for insurance, payroll and tax purposes 7 years from the point of last working day with us.
Data Profiling: Data profiling is used to continually improve the quality of Eurocamp and Al Fresco, communications etc., Eurocamp and Al Fresco will use your information to collate statistics or informative summaries about topics such as (but not limited to) applicant behaviours, job patterns and trends etc., Eurocamp and Al Fresco may make automated decisions based on any findings, for example sending you email updates about your employment with us and business updates.
You are always entitled to see what information is held about you. If you want to find out what information we hold about you (called a Subject Access Request) or to have any of your information updated or corrected, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org there is no charge for single subject access requests, however Eurocamp and Al Fresco may make a small charge for multiple copies. Proof of I.D. will be required. All requests will be fulfilled within one month.
Please note: if you do unsubscribe from promotional contacts, you will still receive essential calls, SMS text and email communications specifically relating to a employment you have with us.
Legitimate Interests: if you register your interest in a vacancy with us, we believe that we can demonstrate that we have a legitimate interest in using your information for some marketing purposes, such as sending you future vacancy notices, however you always have a choice.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We collect information from you:
- When you navigate the website, search for and apply for a vacancy and other related products and services from us;
- If you subscribe to our email scheme
- If you download one of our apps or interact with our Social Media pages (e.g. Twitter or Facebook)
- If you contact HR or the Overseas Recruitment and Training department; or
- You respond to a survey
We will need to know some details about you such as your name, email address and telephone number (mobile or landline). If you contact us or have an enquiry we will keep a record of this which may include some of your information depending on how you contacted us
We use the information you provide us
- To provide a high-quality service to you;
- To improve our services for you and to tailor our services to your requirements;
- To get to know our applicants and staff better as well as the type of applicant that uses our services including using third party data matching agencies or data profiling to help us identify similar applicants to you
- To identify appropriate partners whose offers and services we might obtain for you (where you have consented to this)
- To contact you about products and services we think you might be interested in, including those of our partners whose offers we have identified (where you have consented to this)
- To supply our agents and sub-contractors who are working on our behalf with the required information to process and fulfil your employment and to send you service related emails and text messages for your employment. We will also use these details to send you a follow-up email after your employment, to check that you were satisfied while working with us
We may collect more or less Information from you depending on which source we collect it from and which services you are using. We also passively collect details through cookies, log files and other similar technologies. More details of the types of Information we collect are set out below and details of our passive collection of Information can be found in our Cookies Policy.
Collection of information through your use of our websites and Apps
In particular, we may collect:
- details of your visits to our websites (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location and time data (where you’ve agreed to this), weblogs and other communication data and the pages that you access
- information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify an individual
We may use this information to:
- use essential features such as our online recruitment portal
- ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our websites.
- notify you about any changes to our websites.
The Information we store within cookies is encoded and restricted so only we (and our trusted third parties) can access this information.
Sharing Information with 3rd Parties
We may need to pass some of this information on to 3rd parties for example HMRC, SAGE Pay and pension providers who may send you communications, by post, email or SMS. The following details where Greenbank Services Limited shares your information. A full list of the individual companies is available on request.
These 3rd parties include:
- Payment Partners: your information is shared to process your wages. Our payment partner uses internet standard encryption technology.
- Documentation Partners: your information is shared with a document provider to produce your employment documentation.
- Feedback Partners: your information is shared with a feedback partner to deliver your engagement questionnaires.
- Travel and Insurance Partners: if you are required to travel as part of your job, then your personal information will be shared with the relevant travel and insurance partners.
- Technical Infrastructure: your information may be stored on 3rd party hardware, for example a provider of server space used in day-to-day HR systems management, or a website/marketing analytics company for analysis.
- Where a duty exists: If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation and/or in order to enforce or apply any other agreements between you and us (for example, campsite management or debt collectors).
- Legal Requirements: Where we are obliged to, or permitted to do so, by law, court order, search warrant or similar presented to Eurocamp and Al Fresco Holidays by any law enforcement or government officer.
These companies are all based within the European Union.
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your information may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers’ advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
We may provide aggregate statistics about you and our other applicants, staff, data patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will be entirely anonymous and not include any of your Information.
By using this website, you consent to the information being passed on to those organisations.
Links to External Websites
We believe that advertising is considerably more interesting when it is relevant to you. Therefore, we may customise the advertisements that you see based upon:
- the information you voluntarily provide to us;
- geographic location information (where you have consented for us to do so), which we may determine through your IP address, from your mobile device, or other ways;
- information we receive from third parties; or
- your visits to our websites or your use of our services (commonly referred to as “Behavioural Advertising”).
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices, please see our Cookies Policy or contact us at email@example.com or call 0044 (0) 1606 787 522.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that contains information that is transferred to your browser and/or computer’s hard drive.
Different types of cookies
The cookies used by Eurocamp and Al Fresco fall into four categories. The categories are: strictly necessary, performance, functionality, and targeting.
Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services) may also use additional cookies, over which we have no control. These cookies are likely to be analytical, performance or targeting cookies.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary cookies let you move around the web site and use essential features like our online booking service or shortlist functionality. Without these cookies, services that you have asked for, like booking holidays or saving parcs, cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Remember things like information you’ve entered when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to the performance of the website and cannot be switched off. However, if you prevent these cookies (or some of them) by adjusting your browser settings, we cannot guarantee your security or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
We collect information about how you use our website using performance cookies. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our web site works and to understand what content interests our users. These cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or targeting adverts to you on any other website.
We use performance cookies to:
- Collect information regarding how our website is used
- Measure the effectiveness of our adverts
- Monitor errors that you experience during your visit and improve our website
- Some performance cookies are managed for us by third parties, but we do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed.
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. They help us provide enhanced, more personalised features. For example, we use a functionality cookie to remember which parc you selected in the online booking process. We also use functionality cookies to allow you to use social plug-ins on our web site (for example, Facebook and Twitter).
Cookies defined as functionality cookies will not be used to target you with adverts on other websites.
You can control whether these functionality cookies are used by changing your browser settings. However, if you choose to prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and they collect information about your browsing habits. Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘like’ and ‘share’ buttons on Facebook as well as other advertisements. We use targeting cookies to send third parties information on your visit so that they can make their advertising more relevant to you when you visit their websites.
You can control whether these targeting cookies are used by updating your browser settings. These cookies are managed by third parties, and you may alternatively use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies.
More information on changing cookie settings
For more information on changing these settings in popular browsers, please refer to the following links:
- Internet Explorer